Friday, January 2, 2009

CHRISTMAS MORNING

We had such a great Christmas this year.  I can't believe it has already come and gone. I think Cash will have a little more fun next year ripping into everything, but I don't think Mom will like that as much. It has been a great year and we look forward for this upcoming year ahead! 

What a Big boy in those cute Christmas jammies.
Smile for the camera!! Even though we were up at 6:45 am opening presents. Cash was probably wondering why he wasn't in bed still.
Jason was definitely spoiled this Christmas. He got his Apple Macbook Pro he's been wanting! He was loving Christmas! 


I think Cash was happy with his Christmas too!

5 comments:

Mandie said...

SO CUTE! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas!! I need to come over and visit soon!

~..kass..~ said...

He is so stinkin cute!

Errin said...

Ohh he is so cute!

Megan Gubler said...

I am up for the girls trip! We need to start planning. I am glad you had a good Christmas.

Stephanie said...

He is so fun. I love the PJs! I cannot believe I haven't seen him yet. We dont have any scheduled trips to St. George, but I can't stay away for too long, I will surely call you!