Friday, August 7, 2009

Cash's 1st Birthday!

I know I have been a horrible blogger the last 6 months. I have kept busy, but not that busy so it's no excuse. After trying to catch up a little bit I decided I will not go that long again, it's harder to try and catch up. So here are a few new posts to get you up to date with us!

Cash's 1st Birthday
Sunday, August 2nd


Dad showing Cash how to ride his new four wheeler
Always on the run! He's hard to keep up with now!
My new 4-wheeler
Playing before church


Saturday, August 1st
Cash's Birthday Party


Taking Grandma home. Cash Loves to go on the Rhino!
Giving "Da Da" loves
Yummy Cake and one messy face

Trying out his birthday present



Cash got lots of fun things for his birthday!!


The Birthday Cake



Cash has been a biter lately, I think he has some new teeth coming in. In the video it's so funny, even though were trying to get him not to bite it was still funny to watch this. When he is on his 4-wheeler the cousins are trying to push the button to get it to go and he'll lean over to bite them everytime!

6 comments:

Brandon, Camille & Milo said...

I can't believe he is already one! He is getting so big and he is such a handsome little guy!

The Pearson's said...

Hey Marci!! Its Lieren... I came across your blog! I was happy to see it! Your pictures are so cute- and your boy is adorable! His 1yr old pics look so fun! How neat it was for me to come across your page! How are you? What else is new with you!? I hope all else is well!

Evans said...

Can't believe he is already 1! Crazy how time flies! He is so adorable!

djzmcallister said...

Your pics are up on my blog if you want to take a look.
www.flourishgallery.blogspot.com

Cute little four wheeler, Zhar got one for his Birthday too.

Jaimelee and Steven Holm said...

Hey Marci! haha i saw your pics on Jessica's Blog:) So cute! how the heck did your baby get so big so fast! So good to see you doing well! :)

Megan Gubler said...

Seriously need an update. Jason will you update so I can see that cute little Casher man since Marci is slacking. Miss you Marc and love you lots!