Friday, July 11, 2008

Ok so I always find myself being on the computer and ending up looking at blogs. Jason makes fun of me cause he thinks that's all I do. Anyway I decided to create one of our own. I am totally new at this and have no idea what i'm doing, it took forever just to create this thing. We will see how well I can keep up on it. Also, I am horrible when it comes to taking pictures, even when I have my camera I forget to take them. When the baby comes I will make sure I take a ton since they grow up so fast. It is coming so soon! We are so excited!!

5 comments:

Megan Gubler said...

Marci I am so glad you decided to make a blog. Now I can keep up with you and see how cute your little boy is going to be. Good luck with everything. I feel bad I am going to miss your shower. Next time I come to St. George I will stop by and bring your gift over.

~..kass..~ said...

Hey Marci! I just stumbled onto your blog I am going to add you, hope you don't mind. I am so happy for you and J! my page is
www.kassysday.day.blospot.com
and BTW this is kassy judkins :D

Brandon, Camille & Milo said...

We are so excited for you guys to have a little boy. I am the same way at taking pictures but it will all change when you have your baby. Good luck with everything and we will see you on monday!

Mandie said...

Finally! you started blogging! Your shower was great- and you are soo tiny! I seriously can't believe that Cash is almost here- you are not showing enough! :) haha I can't wait to see the little guy! You will be the best Mom- Talk to you soon.

The Holyoak's said...

Hey Marci.. just testing this blogging system all out since i don't know what i am doing either. Sure do wish you would have that baby before Friday!!!!!Tomorrow would be great though! Love your favorite sister!!!!!!!!!!!