Friday, August 1, 2008

I know posts aren't as fun without pictures, but I was just sitting here on the computer and I decided I might as well do a post. We aren't doing anything tonight but sitting home. I am not feeling good at all, when is this baby coming? I am crampy, my lower back hurts, i've had a few contractions but nothing that is so painful yet. So were just sitting here waiting. I went to the doctor today I am dilated to a 3 and am about 80 85% efaced. I guess I just don't know what to expect. I thought I needed to go to the hospital earlier but I knew I wasn't in enough pain! I guess I will know when it happens, that's what everyone says. We'll just wait and see. Hopefully it's soon cause my ribs hurt so dang bad I feel like they are completely stretched out and they ache so bad!! It will all be worth it in the end!!!

7 comments:

~..kass..~ said...

I check everyday waiting for your little guy! I hope for your sake he is here lol

Mandie said...

I am so happy for you and Jason! Congrats on the little guy! I can't wait to see him- Let me know if I can do anything for you.

Megan Gubler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan Gubler said...

Marci I just deleted my comment cause I spelt a letter wrong. Hope everything is going okay let me know if there is anything I can do to help. Love you tons

Brandon, Camille & Milo said...

Yes it will all be worth it in the end. You are as far along as I was when I went into the hospital. Good Luck!

The Holyoak's said...

Hello Marci---Your not that busy!!get some pictures of that cute little nephew of mine on here or i'll put him on mine!!! He is a absolute doll and I love him.

Evans said...

Hey Marci I found your blog and just wanted to day hi! You need to post pictures of your little guy asap cause i hear he is adorable! Oh by the way this is Kasse Evans. My blog is jkevansfam.blogspot.com