Sunday, October 5, 2008

Baby Blessing

The Proud Grandparents


Cash with his new friend Milo Ence! They are about 3 months apart I think. I though it was a cute picture, you can see how much they grow in just a few months.

Feeding time with Dad!


My handsome little man!





We blessed Cash last Sunday! Thanks to all of you who came. The blessing went "Ok" I thought I timed the feeding just right but sure enough we got to church and he acted hungry so I thought I would have enough time to at least get half way through feeding but as soon as I put the bottle in his mouth they announced it was time for his blessing. Well if you pull the bottle from him when he is hungry he will scream! Sure enough that's what happened he was still a hungry boy! So I was a little stressed but I guess it happens. After the blessing they held him up and his little lip was just quivering, oh it was such a sad but cute face! It was a great day overall!

4 comments:

Ali J said...

What cute boy!!

Mandie said...

I love the new pix! He is so dang cute- the blessing was amazing, thank you for inviting us! Yes, those pedicures are waiting for us so we better quit putting them off!

Brittany said...

Hello Mrs. Ence!! I left you a comment the other day, but I don't think it worked. I am new to this so I'm a bit slow. haha. You look gorgeous! Congrats on being married to Jason and your handsome little boy, Cash!! Hope you are doing well!
-Brittany (Bunker)

Brittany said...

Ooohh I miss your parents too, send your family my love!!