Tuesday, October 14, 2008

FINALLY my car is here!






After test driving and looking into different cars, Jason and i liked the Is350 Lexus. The issue was it wasnt spacious enough inside for a baby seat. So we started looking into more of the SUVs.I just really wanted a car instead of an SUV cause i dont like driving Jasons truck at all and I knew I would hate it! Then lucky for us Jason's brother that works for Stephen Wade told us there was a new body style out on the Maxima's for the upcoming year. We decided we would test one out and see what we thought of it. It was by far our favorite car that we drove, we fell in LOVE with it! Lucky for me, I have a great husband that decided if I would let him get black then he would wash it for me so now I don't have to worry about washing a car!! It's his job now! Now he has two black vehicles to take care of. Now he can't complain when it needs to be cleaned.

2 comments:

Kim J. said...

hi, I found your blog from another job..and so forth. Your new son is adorable and I love the name. Also, I love the car, that body style is totally nice!

photography by Mikki said...

Hey Marci! Congrats on your sweet little boy- he looked so cute on his blessing day too! And yea! for new cars-
brplatt@hotmail.com
I would love to keep in touch with you and your family!