Sunday, October 5, 2008

Bye Bye Mazda


I had to have a last picture with the Mazda! I loved this car!


This is what I had to lift the dang car seat up into for TWO weeks! No wonder why Men drive trucks and Women don't!

So I was so sad to see the Mazda go, but it just was not the greatest family car. It was such a pain to put the car seat in and it was a tight fit, and I couldn't fit the stroller in the trunk. So no more cute little sporty car I'm a mom now so Jason thought we better upgrade so he decided he would buy me a MINI VAN!!!! HaHa yeah right! (no offense to those van drivers) Anyways, we sold our car faster than we thought or actually the car we are getting was supposed to be here a lot earlier but they kept moving the dates. So we sold the car which leaves me carless. Well actually my husband was sweet enough to let me use the truck and he would drive the 4-wheeler to work since he was working close to our house. Well I don't know which one was worse my little Mazda or lifting the car seat clear up into the truck! Wow I was ready for my car to be here and it finally came on Friday! I was so thrilled!




3 comments:

Brandon, Camille & Milo said...

I know it is a pain putting car seats in trucks. I love all the new pictures. My favorites is the one of him and Milo of course! I am excited for one day they can really start playing together!

Parker or Jessica said...

Lets see some pics of the new mom-moblie :) im so sad you opted out of the mini van haha. marci you look like you never had a baby, you look GREAT!

Lindsey R said...

Marci, that little Cash is so dang cute! You look so good for having a baby 2 months ago! I know what you mean by the truck thing. I drove a truck the first year when I had Colby, it was a work out lifting him in and out.