Sunday, October 26, 2008

SLC

The morning we were coming home, he looks a little worn out, and he was when we got home!
This is Cash shopping! He enjoyed watching everyone from his stroller!

This is where Cash spent a lot of time, his carseat in the car or in his stroller!


Cash with Dad at the wedding



Me and my friend Taren. It's a horrible picture of me but she looked so beautiful that day!


Last weekend we were up in Salt Lake. One of my good friends got married in Logan. It was Cash's first time traveling so I didn't know how he was going to be. We left Wednesday night at like 9:00 and he slept the entire way to Salt Lake. He never goes to bed that early at home plus he hadn't eaten since 7 (which is when we were supposed to leave). I thought we would have to definitely stop but he did so good! We stayed at Jason's grandmas in SLC but Thursday we had to go to Logan for the wedding, and Cash did so good again! What a little traveler. He was so good the entire time, we shopped, ate, and just relaxed. It was a fun get away and the weather was great! I tried to take pictures but this is pretty much all I ended up with!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Hey Marci, this is Amy I cam across your blog and your little boy is darling.. Hope all is well..

Lindsey R said...

Marci, I can't get over how adorable Cash is! What a handsome lil' guy! That's so nice when they sleep good on long road trips!

Ali J said...

He is gorgeous!! In a masculine way;)

Mandi @ Vintage Revivals said...

Hey Marc!
I got my blog fixed and linked you to it...hope that is ok!
xoxo Mandi